Sound Planning is noise and vibration consultancy specialising in noise assessment reports for planning applications.
Sound Planning liaises with local authorities on behalf of its clients; discussing noise assessment requirements with planning officers and environmental health teams, determining the desired outcome so as to provide a smooth process through planning.
Sound Planning Ltd is based in Farnham, Surrey; working predominantly in London and the South of England, but has worked on projects all over the United Kingdom.
Sound Planning conducts environmental noise assessments in the following areas:
Environmental Noise Assessments:
- PPG 24 Noise Assessment - New dwellings near noise
- BS 4142 Noise Assessment - Industrial noise affecting residential areas
- BS 5228 Noise Assessment - Construction noise
Internal Noise Assessments:
- BS 8233: 1999 - Internal noise levels due to external noise
- Building Regulations - Approved Document E (inernal testing)
- BS 6472 -- Human response to vibration in buildings
Please direct noise assessment enquiries to Dan Thomas (Sound Planning - Farnham)
Tel: 01252 711972